A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 12 December 2021

Leeds Castle - 12 Days of Christmas

 

So Sunday saw me and my girl head off around Leeds Castle for their 12 Days of Christmas celebrations. Given Covid-19 is still very much with us, once again the market was abandoned, and this year saw various scenes set up around the grounds, some interactive, to make the song 12 Days of Christmas.

It was really well done and we enjoyed the walk around in the fresh air and then a roast chicken dinner in the restaurant followed by a mooch around the castle itself to see the Christmas trees.

Tedster came along too, here he is in front of the Two Turtle Doves archway.

No comments: