A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas Day @ Chez Bailey

 

So Christmas Day saw us all congregate at Chez Bailey for a festive dinner :-)

In spite of all the last minute DIY and general chaos, Julia & James threw everything into clearing away the power tools and setting up the most amazing dining table whereby James's Mum Annie had helped decorate it with table runners and floral arrangements.

It was awesome, after the Tier 4 restrictions last year, to be finally able to meet up and spend the day together as a somewhat extended family now. There was me and Dad, James's parents, sister and her partner, his other brother (Dom was poorly at home) and Julia's Dad and Step-Mum, eleven of us in all.

Julia & James cooked a lush traditional roast turkey dinner and we each took along items for tea & drinks throughout the day.

Lots of fun, presents and laughter, a real joy to spend some quality time together after yet another difficult year 💕🎄

No comments: