A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Photo Breakdown for Jan to May

 

So been playing in Excel and making a note of my image making statistics thus far, from Jan to May 2021. Looks like April was a busy month;-)


Also seems like the new mirrorless is my instrument of choice, reasonably closely followed by the mobile phone. The 77D looks to have been relegated to the indoor studio/garden/around the home usage judging by it's paltry 1% of my total 1045 images so far this year!

To be fair the M50 should have been the mirrorless camera I bought first, and then I wouldn't have needed to buy another ;-) I'd expected mirrorless to effectively be represented by kind of a "baby" DSLR, which is very much how the M50 comes across. Not so the M5 which is what I bought first and is more like a compact on steroids! Different operating system, menu layouts and behaviour make for a more confused learning and in the field this doesn't aid one's creativity. Still one lives and learns and it is only money after all. 

No comments: