A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 1 January 2021

New Year's Eve!


So this was how Tedster and I spent this year's New Year's Eve - watching some TV after the weekly family video call! A far cry from the usual evening at The Texas Moon CMC which is something we've done pretty much every year since before Julia was born - so to be absent this year, regardless of the reasons, was totally weird 😱 Still needs must and after watching some TV I switched over to watch the countdown to the midnight chimes on BBC1 - Wow what a stunning show they put on in the city. Fireworks, lasers and choreographed drones lit up the night sky and at least helped 2020 to leave with a bang even though most of the year had been a very damp squib!

I then opened my front door to let the New Year in and opened the back door to let the old year out and then toddled off to bed, feeling a tad more optimistic about 2021 even though I appreciate that initially not much will change with most of the country now in Tier 4.

Happy New Year everyone and may 2021 be better for all of us, goodness knows we deserve a break!

No comments: