A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 14 December 2007

Ear Rim Piercing

Why is it that this particular piercing is the bane of my life? I know I was a tad impatient with it whilst it was supposed to be healing but boy am I paying for it now! The sudden change in the weather to something approaching the Arctic Circle has had me reaching for my woolly hat with the end result that my ear rim piercing is now thoroughly ticked off at being constantly disturbed. It's formed a kind of blister on the back which bleeds when provoked and so I've had to hastily order a 16ga threadless labret from the company that supplies my nostril jewellery and in the mean time wear my spare 18ga nostril post. I'm beginning to think I may have to save the circular barbells that I love so much for the summer months when my ear will not be disturbed by irritating headwear. The company I buy from also do a rather interesting nostril ring and their CBR's are made from a softer titanium which means they don't need those opening pliers in order to be able to fit them. I shall most likely order one of each in the New Year to see what they are like, get the CBR for my ear and the bent ring for my nose. I'm not convinced that I will like any ring in my nose but as long as I order one that is smaller than the last one I purchased, which was way too big, it's got to be worth a try. There aren't many sellers out there for the threadless jewellery which is a real shame as it's the most comfortable I have ever worn, mind you the guy I deal with at Piercing.Org is always very prompt and helpful which is great as I ask rather alot of questions. Anyhow lets hope when this labret turns up that it solves my winter hat blues!

No comments: