A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 4 November 2007

Tattoo Update

The tattoo is healing well now, almost reached the end of the second week and it's stopped feeling sore when it's covered up. Bought some Vaseline repair balm at the weekend as I couldn't source their Dermacare version and that seems to be pretty good so far. Can't see any damage to it so it shouldn't need to be touched up at all but gonna get it checked out all the same, it's all part of the package if you see what I mean. Really happy with it and have received a favourable response from most people about it. Showed it off at the Country & Western club last night but as I often wear temporary tattoos I'm guessing that most people think it's fake. Once they realise that it's there every week they'll soon realise it's the real deal.

Been considering other designs for my right arm, looked into line drawings of Eeyore, my favourite Winnie the Pooh character and a passion for me after my wolves. There's also the Chinese dragon or tribal which I also love. The chaps seem to have a half sleeve usually which looks pretty cool but whatever I choose, if I have a second one, has got to be like the wolf, something that I can live with for the remainder of my natural and not something that I get fed up of looking at. It's a serious business this tattooing...

No comments: