A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 23 November 2007

Second Tattoo


Am considering having this as my second tattoo, to go on my lower right arm starting about half way up and curving up to my elbow (on the inside of my arm). Might treat myself to this at Xmas as then I'll have time to let it heal before I have to return to Paradise. There are others planned of course, whoever said tattoos are addictive was right but at the moment apart from a little Eeyore on my back between my neck and left shoulder I cannot decide what to do with my left arm yet. I am swaying towards a dedication to my daughter but until I am absolutely sure I won't get get anything in haste. Still lurving the wolf on my right top arm, hence the desire to add in the wolf tracks to kinda finish it off. Was a tad concerned about tattooing my lower arm but then I thought hey at my age who cares :-)

No comments: