A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 9 September 2007

The Wedding Photos and Other Stuff

Finally finished off processing the wedding photos this weekend, compiled a slide show using Proshow Gold, and added some music to it courtesy of Mr Walt Disney ;-) Thought it would be very Claire! Created a VCD for them to play on the TV and then put all the photos onto various DVD's so she can have a play. Used the slideshow to create a screen saver and PC executable file so all in all a job well done. Bought a lovely beech effect frame on Saturday with two revolving photo holders so have printed out four of my favourite shots and will leave it on her desk for when she gets back to work. Think they are back now from Canada so am dying to see the photos from their break but expect knowing them it'll be a while before they are ready :-)

My baby is also off on two weeks work experience for the next fortnight, wonder how she will get on. Her first week is at a local school doing Art & Design, and her second week will be at a photographic studio doing all sorts of things. In fact we had to go over on Saturday for a brief interview and I found the chap a very interesting person to chat with. Loved his Wi-Fi gadget which sends his photos from his camera to his computer within seconds of pressing the shutter - brilliant!

No comments: