A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Monday 24 September 2007

Nose Stud

Had some success this weekend with the nose stud and my attempts to get the ball end out of the threadless shaft. Wanted to prove to myself that I could do it before buying any more ends as I didn't want to have to visit the piercer every time I fancied a change ;-) Anyhow I've managed to do it once so have emailed to find out what price the plain ball ends are and have decided to get some to match the circular barbells for my ear, they seem to look quite cool as a matching pair. I've also managed to source some seamless rings on the Tonguestuds website which might make a change from the circular barbell. The site says they are easy to open without needing pliers or anything so hope they are right!

All in all the nose is healing really well, the four months are almost up and am down to bathing it once a day now. The hardest part is over so it'll be investigating the tattoo next, my daughter is off to get her belly done in a couple of weeks so can hopefully find someone to have a chat to then about it.

No comments: