A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 13 November 2022

Friday Mooch

 

So Friday morning saw me take a mooch out along to Friston Way with the TG-6, not a bad morning mooching around the field looking for Autumn detail shots.

Struggle with the AF Macro mode but the microscope SCN mode works awesomely well :-)

Used it for the little mushroom (Pleated Inkcap) that I saw peeking out from the grass. Difficult to get down that low and especially with a non-moveable LED screen (the camera is waterproof so no obvious moving parts) but got there in the end. Really pleased with these images.

Spent the rest of the weekend shopping on/off at the Savacentre and Ashford Outlet Centre with Dad and Julia respectively.

Back to the office grind tomorrow, gonna be trying out the latest new bag to carry my stuff in with:


A mere £13.99 on Amazon (where else?) and big enough for a 15.6" laptop and the rest of my bits and pieces. Hopefully not too heavy, and bought a lovely short, rectangular scarf from the Demelza Charity Shop to act as a chest strap, at 50p it was a real steal!


No comments: