A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 13 March 2022

Bags Galore - Mia Tui

 

For those who may read my posts, and I'm never sure whether anyone does, apart from me (!), I mentioned in a previous post about my new "camera bag" Sydney from Mia Tui.

This is an awesome bag company that I think I stumbled upon via Facebook who sell a whole collection of things, but primarily handbags, travel bags and accessories.

Now I'm always on the lookout for another handbag, after all a woman can never have too many bags! And so over the last few months I have built up a considerable collection of their items from clutches to larger handbags and a few rucksacks.

This is where Sydney came in, designed as a travel rucksack and sporting a more rectangular shape, I thought it would suffice as a daypack for my camera outings. And indeed it does - very well. It's only missing thing is that I prefer a sternum strap on a rucksack that more functional than handbag like. Sydney is missing this but a bit of judicious stitching allows me to utilise a 3rd party sternum strap - sorted.

Link below to the website if anyone is interested. They regularly seem to do various offers and discounts. Lots of colour choices available but not all accessories are available in the same colour combinations which is a bit disappointing. Word of warning, their products are addictive, I have a whole raft of them now as I said above, mainly because perhaps I didn't think out the colour choices strategically enough to swap out a set of items between bags. Mind you some of the colours are so good that to limit oneself to a single colour choice seems criminal :-)

Mia Tui Website


No comments: