A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Sunday 3 October 2021

Julia's 30th Birthday!

 

So Friday 1st October saw Dad, me, Julia & James head out to mooch around Leeds Castle for the Sculpture Exhibition as part of the weekend celebrations for Julia's 30th Birthday. Where did my little girl go?

Despite the crap weather we had a good walk around, managed to bag a table inside to eat our take-out food and saw a couple of rainbows as we walked in the rain back to the car!


Saturday saw us and some more of the famalam back at the Castle again for a private Afternoon Tea function. We had exclusive use of the Library and the Dining Room for 3hr from 12 noon until 3pm. Drinks were served in the Library when we arrived and we had a lush tea in this stunning room where Julia is standing beside her seating plan. Unfortunately the weather hadn't improved and post the tea we mooched around inside the Castle in order to stay drier for a bit longer.

A bit of a change in pace and venue on Sunday where we met my bro' and family again for Sunday lunch at Pizza Hut. Not been near a Hut in almost 18 months so it was good to spend the weekend doing normal stuff for a change! Shopping around Dockside, and The Range in particular, followed - William somewhat disappointed to learn that the Cadbury shop had already closed the doors on it's Dockside unit. Back home to mine for tea/coffee, biscuits and birthday cake 😋


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JULIA 💕

No comments: