A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Friday 29 March 2013

Paddington does Ideal Home!

Saw this Paddington Bear cake at this year's Ideal Home exhibition, the theme being London Underground. All together we had a good day wandering around, Julia got given a free B&Q do it yourself book for volunteering to get up and cut a tile with their dry tile cutter! Only two show houses which was a bit of a disappointment and neither were all that. In fact the room sets were better including the mock up of Only Fools & Horses done by George Clark. Though we didn't get to see the man himself this year :-( Off home now to chill out and watch Planet of the Apes!

No comments: