A Quick Word From Yours Truly


Hi, welcome to PJ's blog.

If you've checked out the "About Me" bit you'll see I'm a keen amateur photographer who enjoys all things digital. I mostly like photographing plants and landscapes as they are easy targets ;-) I used to work in Software which sounds more exciting than it is but am now officially a Snr. Project Planner having changed jobs after almost 25yrs in Software. I sometimes wish I could work in photography but that would probably become boring if I did it day in and day out. I used to sponsor a wolf called Luna until she sadly passed away, and love all things "wolfy". Anyhow enjoy the blog and hopefully I'll manage to keep it up to date with what I've been doing and my favourite things!

PJ

Tuesday 11 October 2016

More Website Shenanigans

So still busy revamping the website, have spent the last couple of nights converting tables into column displays which seem to help with the mobile view of the site and have updated the colour scheme and header. It's a slow process as I'm also trying to stick to a decent night's kip given the exhausting process of jury service at the same time ;-) Still keeps my mind occupied on something that is wholly much more pleasant that what's gone on in court that day...

Am thinking the Fancy Dress section probably needs a major overhaul and maybe just pull out the more iconic images from the myriad of years that we've been dressing up once a year. Looks like this will keep me busy well into this weekend - which cannot come quick enough!

No comments: